Skip to content
Quick Summary of How to Deal with Insurance Adjusters:
- Find Out which Insurance Company the Adjuster Represents.
- If they are from your own Insurance Company, you have a Duty to Cooperate with them.
- If they Represent the other Party’s Insurance Company, be Careful –
- Do Not Speak to other Adjuster Directly. Have a Friend or Lawyer Speak to them.
- Do Not give the Other Side a Recorded Statement.
- Do Not Sign any Documents from the Other Insurance Adjuster.
- Do Not Settle Your Claim too Quickly.
- Consult with an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer to Protect Your Rights.